Monday, February 23, 2009

The Sick Day..!!

Today i didn't go to school.. i have been sick for the past week.. i never had a cold for this long before.. after a week off of school i have to take a day off what is going on.. every teacher says, "when you have a week long break you shouldn't take a extra day off." ugh i hate teachers.. thank god for phones ((blackberry storm)) because i have kept up with one person in each of my classes all day.. because of my great thinking ((lol)) i know that i have no homework to make up except for some reading but SparkNotes takes care of that..
When you are sick,,sitting home,,and bored you think about random things.. Well today i was thinking "What would i so without my BlackBerry?" i have seriously been on it all day long.. I was laying in my bed and using it all day.. I think i would died without it.. ((jk)) I just know i can't do stuff without it.. I know i always have it by my side and i use every feature that is available to me.. My family always makes fun of me because they say i can't do anything without my BlackBerry and it is true.. ((lol)) i guess they are right..
Funny Story:: today my step father went to get his oil changed and he was sitting waiting for it to get out of the back and some guy with his daughter are at the counter about to pay their bill and the kid at the oil place tells the man his total.. the total came out to be 87 dollars and some change.. the man flips out.. "what the fuck!! 87 fuckin dollars for a fucking oil change What the fuck!!" the man behind the counter is telling the man that the 87 dollars covered the oil change and the wiper blades that he bought.. the man is still freaking out.. "are you fucking serious man??!! Take the fucking blades off now!! I could go to Murrys and pay 6.99 for fucking blades".. the man ends up leaving without any blades on his daughters car and pays the 37 dollars..!! My stepdad said it was the funnest thing that he has seen in a while.. When it is my step dads time to pay the man behind the counter says the total comes out to 118 dollars.. My step dad freaks out and says "wtf is this shit.. are you fucking serious!! take the fucking oil out right now!!! the boy behind the counter is looking at him like he is crazy and my step dad simply says "naw man i'm just playing around and gives him the cash.. Lmfao!! :)
Well i gotta get some rest.. School tomorrow!! yay!! <---SiKe..
Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment